Tuesday, September 25, 2018

10 years after the financial crisis that shook the world...

Greetings,

I hope you're doing real fine. I should start by telling you that I was absent since last December because, once again, I had to deal with some new health issues because of the illness I live with.

Thank God, I'm reasonably healthy again being ready to continue scouring the Net in order to share with you recent news and trends involving our -some times- peculiar financial world.

OK... Let's get busy: talking about our challenging yet peculiar financial world, this time, I'd like to offer you an "invitation" not exactly to have breakfast or drink a cup of coffee (I hope we'll have the opportunity to talk around a table while we enjoy a breakfast or simply drinking a cup of coffee) to reflect on the following:...








On the other hand, thinking about ideas about trying to make this blog a bit more practical from an informational perspective, I've been working on developing an idea: try to share more concrete educational references about financial terminology (a subject that most of the users of financial services still ignore) that now more than ever is a basic subject for you if you wish to understand a bit more about how financial markets, investments, savings, etc, perform in more complex financial markets in order to have a better idea about how to manage your personal finances better.

I'll certainly keep you posted on this idea.

Best regards. God bless you...


Have a comment? Feel free to share your thoughts...
- Please consider: Spam will not be allowed -  

No comments: